Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Psycho Dyke


Convicted drug smuggler Schapelle Corby says in a new book that she blames the
Bali Nine for the severity of her prison sentence and that she once believed the
heroin trafficking group's Renae Lawrence to be "a psychopathic lesbian".

In her forthcoming book, My Story, due to be released in two weeks, Corby says that she “hated” the Bali Nine and thought Renae Lawrence was a “freak”, an extract published in today's The Australian Women's Weekly says.

“I felt sure their (Bali Nine) crime of trafficking heroin had contributed to me getting 20 years,” Corby said.

“I was terrified of Renae Lawrence. I thought she'd pick on me, start fights and ram my head into the cement walls.

“All the girls who had been sharing cells with her had been telling stories about the freak.

“She refused to let anyone else sleep if she was awake. She kicked them in the head, sexually hit on them and punch them.

“By the time she checked in at Kerobokan (prison), I imagined Renae as a psychopathic lesbian - I was scared to death of her.”
I don't know why, I just find this extremely amusing.

Renae Lawrence: Psychopathic lesbian or dim witted munter? Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home