Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Bargain

A few years ago I was walking through David Jones in the city and saw a pair of jeans that I quite liked the look of. They were kind of pale blue and a bit worn but still kind of OK and not too try hard looking. I picked them up, checked the tag and with an almighty guffaw threw them back on the pile. $350 for a pair of jeans, even if they were cool, was simply outrageous and in my mind, anyone who would pay that much for jeans was a complete dickhead.

Today while procrastinating at work I found a link to an online clothing store that leaves DJ's for dead. Check these out.





That's right. Those of you wishing to achieve the scurvy cabin boy look this summer will be delighted to know that you can pick up a pair of these ridiculous things for a mere £250.00 or roughly $618 AU.

According to the company the jeans "come in a petrol style box, with tow ropes tied around the jeans and a letter!"

This intrigued me because one of the first things I thought upon seeing that picture was that that is exactly the type of garment you often see on fuckups and deadbeats who have been burying their nose in a petrol can. Coincidence? You be the judge.

1 Comments:

At 6:51 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Informative blog
mens black leather shirt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home